THE FAMILY MEDIATION AND RESOURCE CENTRE PROUDLY INTRODUCES COMPREHENSIVE MEDIATION SKILLS CERTIFICATE TRAINING.
This is a proactive and preventative initiative born out of the recognition of the systemic barriers faced in our community members’ ability to access justice and our desire to sow the seeds of change. This Certificate of completion will qualify you for FMRC Roster!
Access to justice must be inclusive!
Access to justice must include the voices of our community members!
Access to justice must include multiple views of justice!
Access to justice must not create barriers in our community – it must deal with our diverse views, differences of opinions and relationships.
HOW DOES THE COMMUNITY BENEFIT?
A commitment to the pride, dignity and global understanding of the Durham Region community, the Comprehensive Mediation Skills Certificate Training will support and assist in many ways:
- Direct means and tools to assist in creating positive systemic and societal change
- Inclusive, innovative and creative approaches built upon the diverse nature of the community in terms of culture, language, individuality and difference
- Access to community-based options in resolving issues that arise within the family, the neighbourhood, the community and the workplace
- Recognition and development of strengths and capacities in resolution of issues as they arise both within their own relationships and in relationships between others
- A foundational resource that community members can utilize for the betterment of their relationships
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Invest in yourself, your relationships and your role in the community!
- Register for the training today
- Share and promote this unique training initiative with your peers and community members
- Invest in a sponsorship role
For more information, to view the detailed flyer and register, head over to the training session information page.
This training is now sold out. To reserve a spot on the waiting list please email us.